The Inn at Bigby Creek Bed and Breakfast - Columbia, TN
The Inn at Bigby Creek Bed and Breakfast was built by a former mayor of Columbia in 1960 as a private home. With its convenient location near Maury Regional Medical Center and its garden-like setting on 1.5 acres, the B&B provides both convenience and luxurious accommodations.
When JoAnn and Larry Watts moved to Columbia in 2014 and found this beautiful home they immediately knew it would be the perfect Bed & Breakfast.
The three guest rooms all have either a queen or king size bed and a private bathroom and are on the ground floor. Common areas include a den with large TV, perfect for watching movies and enjoying beverages and snacks which are available at all times. There is a large fireplace for those cold winter nights, a library where books can be borrowed and returned or taken with you! The formal side of the house is perfect for visiting, reading, or playing a board game.
Area Attractions and Events
- Antique Shopping
- Golf Courses
- Natchez Trace Parkway
- Scenic Duck River
- Antebellum Historical Homes (including President James K. Polk Home, Rattle and Snap, Rippavilla, The Athenaeum)
- Local Wineries
- Religious Services
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Farmers Market
- Annual Mule Day Celebration
- Movie Theater
- Large Southern Country Breakfast
- Children Welcome
- No Pets
- Bicycles can be stored overnight in the garage.
Contact The Inn at Bigby Creek Bed & Breakfast
- Innkeepers - JoAnn & Larry Watts
- Phone - 931.982.6226
- Website with Room Availability - www.innatbigbycreek.com
Tell The Inn at Bigby Creek you found them on NatchezTraceTravel.com!