Commodore Hotel & Cafe - Linden, TN
In the small town of Linden, Tennessee and 27 miles from the Natchez Trace, the historic Commodore Hotel was originally built in 1939 and has been lovingly restored to showcase its unique beauty while offering modern amenities.
Hotel charm, not a hotel chain.
Its cafe offers some of the best food in the area, and area talent performs on Friday nights.
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 11am-2pm
- Friday 11am-2pm and 5:30pm-9pm
- Saturday 5pm-8pm
Canoeing, hunting and fishing nearby.
12 individually decorated and appointed guest rooms and suites, all with private baths, await your arrival.
- $69 to $109
- Breakfast is not included with your stay but the hotel's cafe is open for breakfast each morning.
- Children welcome.
- No pets.
- Locked space for bicycles and motorcycles.
- Wireless internet, hotel cafe open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Contact The Commodore Hotel
- Phone - 931.589.3224
- Website with Room Availability - www.commodorehotellindentn.com
Tell The Commodore Hotel you found them on NatchezTraceTravel.com!