Linden Manor Bed and Breakfast - Nashville, TN
Linden Manor Bed and Breakfast, a Victorian home built in 1893, is located in Nashville's Belmont-Hillsboro Historic District and within a short walk of Belmont University, Vanderbilt University, the 12 South area and Music Row.
Catherine and Tom take great personal pride in providing the best bed & breakfast experience in Nashville, Tennessee (consistently voted #1 on Trip Advisor).
Fine antiques and unusual furnishings from around the world enhance the beautiful architecture. The turret and wrap-around porch transport guests to a bygone era. Each of the three spacious and comfortable guest rooms are uniquely decorated and feature either a king or queen size bed and a private bathroom.
Breakfast is an event at Linden Manor - prepare for a treat, whether it be Eggs Florentine, French Vanilla French toast with fresh whipped cream or fresh Baked herb eggs with homemade solider toast. Only the freshest ingredients are used and dietary needs are never a problem.
Additional Distinctive Features:
- Complimentary Off Street Parking
- Minutes to Vanderbilt & Belmont Universities, Music Row & Downtown Nashville
- Short Drive to Opryland Convention Center & Opry Mills
- Central Heat and Air, Flat-Screen Cable TV
- Free High-Speed WI-FI through the house and outside sitting areas.
- Home-Baked Afternoon Refreshment
- Private Carriage House
- Complimentary Hot Beverage in the 24 Hour Gallery Area
- Concierge Service:
Grand Ole Opry tickets; getting in The Bluebird Cafe; assist with ordering (with prior notice) floral bouquets, chocolate covered strawberries, balloon bouquets, sparking cider or champagne; restaurant recommendations and reservations
- Full, hot breakfast
- No children
- No pets.
- Free Wifi
Complimentary Off Street Parking
Contact Linden Manor Bed and Breakfast
- Innkeepers - Tom and Catherine Favreau
- Phone - 615.298.2701
Tell Linden Manor you found them on NatchezTraceTravel.com!