French Camp Mississippi - Natchez Trace
This section of the Natchez Trace is located near French Camp, Mississippi.
The section spans the area between the US Highway 82 intersection (milepost 204) and the Mississippi Highway 12 intersection (milepost 166).
Listed below are Natchez Trace Sites, Nearby Lodging and Access / Exit Roads located along the French Camp section of the Natchez Trace Parkway. Click on the links for information, picture(s) as well as a location map.
Natchez Trace Historic and Scenic Sites
- Pigeon Roost - milepost 203.5
- Ballard Creek - milepost 201.3 - Picnic Area
- Old Trace - milepost 198.6 - Old Trace
- Jeff Busby Park - milepost 193.1 - Restroom, Picnic Area, Hiking Trail, Campground, Scenic Overlook, Top 30 Favorite Site
- French Camp Historic District - milepost 180.7 - Restroom, History/Nature Exhibit, Top 30 Favorite Site
- Bethel Mission - milepost 176.3 - Picnic Area
- Cole Creek - milepost 175.6 - Hiking Trail, History/Nature Exhibit