Houston Mississippi - Natchez Trace
This section of the Natchez Trace is located near Houston, Mississippi.
The section spans the area between the Mississippi Highway 41 intersection (milepost 246) and the US Highway 82 intersection (milepost 204).
Listed below are Natchez Trace Historic and Scenic Sites, Other Nearby Attractions, Nearby Lodging, Nearby Towns & Cities and Access / Exit Roads located along the Houston section of the Natchez Trace Parkway. Click on the links for information, picture(s) as well as a location map.
Natchez Trace Historic and Scenic Sites
- Monroe Mission - milepost 245.6 - Picnic Area
- Hernando de Soto - milepost 243.3 - Picnic Area
- Chickasaw Agency - milepost 241.4 - Indian History
- Witch Dance - milepost 233.2 - Restroom, Picnic Area, Hiking Trail
- Bynum Mounds - milepost 232.4 - Indian History, Top 30 Favorite Site
- Old Trace - milepost 221.4 - Old Trace
- Line Creek - milepost 213.3 - Indian History
Other Nearby Attractions
- Owl Creek Mounds - Exit the Trace at milepost 243.1 and travel west 3 miles.
- Davis Lake Recreation Area - Exit the Trace at milepost 243.1 and travel west 4 miles.
Nearby Towns & Cities
- Houston, MS - Exit the Trace at milepost 230 onto Mississippi Highway 8 and travel west 5 miles.
Access / Exit Roads - Nearby Towns & Cities and Food and Gas nearby? (less than 2 miles)
- Mississippi Highway 41 - milepost 246 - Pontotoc | Okolona
- Mississippi Highway 32 - milepost 239 - Okolona
- Mississippi Highway 8 - milepost 230 - Houston
- Mississippi Highway 46 - milepost 219 - Mantee | Montpelier - Food & Gas nearby
- US Highway 82 - milepost 204 - Eupora | Mathiston | Starkville - Food & Gas nearby