Ridgeland - Jackson - Clinton - Raymond Mississippi - Natchez Trace
This section of the Natchez Trace is located near Ridgeland, Jackson, Clinton and Raymond, Mississippi.
The section spans the area between the US Highway 51 intersection (milepost 102) and the Mississippi Highway 27 intersection (milepost 66).
Listed below are Natchez Trace Historic and Scenic Sites, Other Nearby Attractions, Nearby Lodging, Nearby Towns & Cities and Access / Exit Roads located along the Jackson - Clinton - Raymond, Mississippi section of the Natchez Trace Parkway. Click on the links for information, picture(s) as well as a location map.
Natchez Trace Historic and Scenic Sites
- Choctaw Agency - milepost 100.7 - Indian History
- Osburn Stand - milepost 93.1 - Old Trace
- Cowles Mead Cemetery - milepost 88.1 - History/Nature Exhibit
- Battle of Raymond - milepost 78.3 - History/Nature Exhibit
- Dean Stand - milepost 73.5 - Picnic Area, Old Trace
Other Nearby Attractions
- Clinton Visitor Center - Exit the Trace at milepost 88.5 onto Pinehaven Drive and go north a couple hundred yards and the Clinton Visitor Center will be on your right.
- Raymond Military Park - Exit the Trace at milepost 79 onto Mississippi Highway 467 and travel east to the town of Raymond. Continue through Raymond to Mississippi Highway 18. Turn right (west) on highway 18 and the Raymond Military Park will be on your right a couple of miles down the road.
Nearby Towns & Cities
- Jackson, MS - The Trace travels around the west side of Jackson. There are several exits from milepost 87 to milepost 103 including exits from Interstates 20 and 55.
- Raymond, MS - Exit the Trace at milepost 79 onto Mississippi Highway 467 and travel east 2 miles.
Access / Exit Roads - Nearby Towns & Cities and Food and Gas nearby? (less than 2 miles)
- US Highway 51 - milepost 102 - Madison | Ridgeland | Jackson - Food & Gas nearby
- Interstate 55 - milepost 101 - Madison | Ridgeland | Jackson
- US Highway 49 - milepost 92 - Jackson
- Pinehaven Drive - milepost 89 - Clinton - Food & Gas nearby
- Interstate 20 - milepost 87 - Clinton | Jackson
- Mississippi Highway 467 - milepost 79 - Raymond - Food & Gas nearby
- Mississippi Highway 27 - milepost 66 - Vicksburg | Utica
Area Festivals & Events
- Natchez Trace String Band - Ridgeland - 3rd Saturday of the month
- Friday Nights at Milepost 89 - Clinton - 3rd Friday of the month from March thru October
- Ridgeland OBO Tandem Rally - Ridgeland - late March / early April
- Ridgeland Fine Arts Festival - Ridgeland - early April
- Natchez Trace Century Ride - Ridgeland - early May
- Heatwave Classic Triathlon - Ridgeland - June
- 100 miles of MAYhem - Ridgeland - June
- Independence Celebration at The REZ - Ridgeland - July
- Fireworks Extravaganza - Clinton - July
- Mississippi Craft Show - Pearl - August
- Cyclists Curing Cancer Century Ride - Clinton - September
- Renaissance Euro Fest - Ridgeland - early October
- Bike MS: Mississippi 150 - Ridgeland - October
- Ridgeland Christmas Parade - Ridgeland - December
- Raymond Christmas Parade - Raymond - December
- Chimneyville Fine Crafts Festival - Jackson - December