Kosciusko Mississippi - Natchez Trace
This section of the Natchez Trace is located near Kosciusko, Mississippi.
The section spans the area between the Mississippi Highway 12 intersection (milepost 166) and the Mississippi Highway 16 intersection (milepost 135).
Listed below are Natchez Trace Sites, Lodging, Nearby Towns & Cities and Access / Exit Roads located along the Kosciusko section of the Natchez Trace Parkway. Click on the links for information, picture(s) as well as a location map.
Natchez Trace Historic and Scenic Sites
- Hurricane Creek - milepost 164.3 - Hiking Trail
- Kosciusko Information Center - milepost 160.0 - Restroom, Picnic Area, History/Nature Exhibit
- Holly Hill - milepost 154.3 - Restroom, Picnic Area
- Myrick Creek - milepost 145.1 - Hiking Trail, History/Nature Exhibit
- Red Dog Road - milepost 140.0 - History/Nature Exhibit
- Robinson Road - milepost 135.5 - Picnic Area, History/Nature Exhibit
Nearby Towns & Cities
- Kosciusko, MS - Exit the Trace at milepost 160 at either the Kosciusko Information Center or Mississippi Highway 35 and travel west 1 mile.