Leiper's Fork - Fly Tennessee - Natchez Trace
This section of the Natchez Trace is located near Leiper's Fork and Fly, Tennessee.
The section spans the area between the Tennessee Highway 46 intersection (milepost 428) and the Tennessee Highway 7 intersection (milepost 416).
Listed below are Natchez Trace Sites, Nearby Attractions, Lodging, Nearby Towns & Cities and Access / Exit Roads located along the Leiper's Creek | Fly, Tennessee section of the Natchez Trace Parkway. Click on the links for information, picture(s) as well as a location map.
Natchez Trace Historic and Scenic Sites
- Garrison Creek - milepost 427.6 - Restroom, Picnic Area, Hiking Trail, Top 30 Favorite Site
- Highland Rim Trail northern trailhead - milepost 427.6 - Restroom, Picnic Area, Hiking Trail
- War of 1812 Memorial/Old Trace - milepost 426.3 - Picnic Area, Hiking Trail, Old Trace
- Burns Branch - milepost 425.4 - Picnic Area, Hiking Trail
- Tennessee Valley Divide - milepost 423.9 - Hiking Trail, Indian History
Other Nearby Attractions
- Fly's General Store - Old country store with your basic supplies plus hand sliced sandwiches. Arts and crafts available as well. (Exit at Trace at the Tennessee Hwy 7 exit (mp 415.7) - go south 1.7 miles and Fly's General Store will be on your left.)
- Creekview Farm Retreat Bed and Breakfast - Fly/Santa Fe
- Hummingbird Haven Bed and Breakfast - Fernvale
Nearby Towns & Cities
- Leipers Fork, TN - Exit the Trace at milepost 428 onto Tennessee Highway 46 and travel east one mile to Leipers Fork.