Nashville - Franklin Tennessee - Natchez Trace
This section of the Natchez Trace is located near Nashville and Franklin, Tennessee.
The section spans the area between the Northern Terminus (Tennessee Highway 100 intersection (milepost 442)) and the Tennessee Highway 46 intersection (milepost 428).
Listed below are Natchez Trace Sites, Nearby Attractions, Lodging, Nearby Towns & Cities and Access / Exit Roads located along the Nashville | Franklin, Tennessee section of the Natchez Trace Parkway. Click on the links for information, picture(s) as well as a location map.
Natchez Trace Historic and Scenic Sites
- Northern Terminus - milepost 442.0
- Birdsong Hollow and Double Arch Bridge - milepost 438.0 - Scenic Overlook, Modern Marvel, Top 30 Favorite Site
- Timberland Park - milepost 437.2 - Restroom, Picnic Area, Hiking Trail
Other Nearby Attractions
- the Big Bungalow Bed and Breakfast - Nashville
- Linden Manor Bed and Breakfast - Nashville
- Daisy Hill Bed and Breakfast - Nashville
- Hummingbird Haven Bed and Breakfast - Fernvale
Nearby Towns & Cities
- Nashville, TN - Exit the Trace at the northern terminus (milepost 442) onto either Tennessee Highway 100 and travel east into Nashville. Or, exit the Trace onto McCrory Lane and travel north about four miles to Interstate 40 East to Nashville.
- Franklin, TN - Exit the Trace at milepost 438 onto Tennessee Highway 96 and travel east eight miles to Franklin.
- Leipers Fork, TN - Exit the Trace at milepost 428 onto Tennessee Highway 46 and travel east one mile to Leipers Fork.