Waynesboro - Collinwood Tennessee - Natchez Trace
This section of the Natchez Trace is located near Waynesboro and Collinwood, Tennessee.
The section spans the area between the US 64 intersection (milepost 370) and the Tennessee-Alabama state line (milepost 341.8).
Listed below are Natchez Trace Sites, Nearby Attractions, Lodging, Nearby Towns & Cities and Access / Exit Roads located along the Waynesboro - Collinwood, Tennessee section of the Natchez Trace Parkway. Click on the links for information, picture(s) as well as a location map.
Natchez Trace Historic and Scenic Sites
- Dogwood Mudhole - milepost 367.3 - Old Trace
- Glenrock Branch - milepost 364.5 - Restroom, Picnic Area, Top 30 Favorite Site
- Sweetwater Branch - milepost 363 - Hiking Trail
- McGlamery Stand - milepost 352.9 - Old Trace
- Sunken Trace - milepost 350.5 - Old Trace
- Holly milepost - 346.2 - Picnic Area
- Cypress Creek - milepost 343.5 - Picnic Area
- Tennessee-Alabama state line - milepost 341.8 - History/Nature Exhibit
Other Nearby Attractions
- Shiloh National Military Park - If you are traveling south on the Trace, exit at milepost 370 onto US 64 and go west through Waynesboro and Savannah to the park area. If you are traveling north on the Trace, exit at milepost 266 onto Mississippi Highway 145 near Tupelo, then go north on US 45, and travel north through Corinth and onto the park area. Or, you can exit the Trace at milepost 320 onto US 72 and travel west to Corinth and then north to the park area.
- Wayne County Welcome Center - Exit the parkway at milepost 355. Turn right and travel west about 200 yards to the welcome center in Collinwood.
- US Hwy 64 (milepost 370):
- Jug's One Stop - Market, grill and gas station.
- Emeralds Restaurant - Open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
- Collinwood Welcome Center exit (milepost 355):
- the Dragonfly - an Emporium - Locally created arts & crafts, select antiques, new gift items and a fun and inviting coffee and beverage lounge and serves lunch.
- Hasti-Mart - Gas station, convenience market, food grill, take out or dine in.
- Chad's Family Restaurant - Breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday thru Saturday and lunch on Sunday.
- Meme's Kitchen Family Style Restaurant - Breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday thru Saturday and lunch on Sunday.
- TN Hwy 13 exit (milepost 350.7):
- 4 Mile Market - Gas station, convenience market, food grill, take out or dine in.
Nearby Towns & Cities
- Lawrenceburg, TN - Exit the Trace near milepost 370 onto US 64 and travel east 17 miles.
- Collinwood, TN - Exit the Trace at milepost 355 at the Collinwood Exit and travel west 150 yards to Collinwood.
Access / Exit Roads - Nearby Towns & Cities and Food and Gas nearby? ( <2 miles )
- US Highway 64 - milepost 370 - Waynesboro | Lawrenceburg - Food & Gas nearby
- Collinwood Welcome Center - milepost 355 - Collinwood - Food & Gas nearby
- Tennessee Highway 13 - milepost 351 - Collinwood - Food & Gas nearby
Area Festivals & Events
- Tour de Wayne Bicycle Ride Waynesboro - June
- City of Waynesboro Fireworks Extravaganza Waynesboro -July 4th weekend
- James D. Vaughan Gospel Quartet Festival Lawrenceburg - July
- Crossroads of Dixie Antique Tractor and Engine Show Lawrenceburg - August
- Old Timer's Day Collinwood - Labor Day Weekend
- Horseshoe Riverbend Festival Clifton - September
- Middle Tennessee District Fair Lawrenceburg - late September
- Festival of Trees Waynesboro - December
- Collinwood Christmas Parade Collinwood - December