Waynesboro - Collinwood Tennessee - Natchez Trace
This section of the Natchez Trace is located near Waynesboro and Collinwood, Tennessee.
The section spans the area between the US 64 intersection (milepost 370) and the Tennessee-Alabama state line (milepost 341.8).
Listed below are Natchez Trace Sites, Nearby Attractions, Lodging, Nearby Towns & Cities and Access / Exit Roads located along the Waynesboro - Collinwood, Tennessee section of the Natchez Trace Parkway. Click on the links for information, picture(s) as well as a location map.
Natchez Trace Historic and Scenic Sites
- Dogwood Mudhole - milepost 367.3 - Old Trace
- Glenrock Branch - milepost 364.5 - Restroom, Picnic Area, Top 30 Favorite Site
- Sweetwater Branch - milepost 363 - Hiking Trail
- McGlamery Stand - milepost 352.9 - Old Trace
- Sunken Trace - milepost 350.5 - Old Trace
- Holly milepost - 346.2 - Picnic Area
- Cypress Creek - milepost 343.5 - Picnic Area
- Tennessee-Alabama state line - milepost 341.8 - History/Nature Exhibit
Other Nearby Attractions
- Shiloh National Military Park - If you are traveling south on the Trace, exit at milepost 370 onto US 64 and go west through Waynesboro and Savannah to the park area. If you are traveling north on the Trace, exit at milepost 266 onto Mississippi Highway 145 near Tupelo, then go north on US 45, and travel north through Corinth and onto the park area. Or, you can exit the Trace at milepost 320 onto US 72 and travel west to Corinth and then north to the park area.
- the Dragonfly - an Emporium - Locally created arts & crafts, select antiques, new gift items and a fun and inviting coffee and beverage lounge. And, lunch is available from 11 am to 3 pm on Monday thru Saturday. Exit the Trace at milepost 355 at the Collinwood Exit and travel west 150 yards to Collinwood. Turn right onto 2nd Avenue North and the Dragonfly will be on your right next to the Wayne County Welcome Center.
Nearby Towns & Cities
- Lawrenceburg, TN - Exit the Trace near milepost 370 onto US 64 and travel east 17 miles.
- Collinwood, TN - Exit the Trace at milepost 355 at the Collinwood Exit and travel west 150 yards to Collinwood.