the Big Bungalow Bed and Breakfast - Nashville, TN
Built in the early 1900s in East Nashville's Historic Edgefield district, this full-service B&B is conveniently located just across the Cumberland River from downtown Nashville.
The neighborhood is famous for its dozens of restored homes, urban flavor, unique restaurants and cultural diversity. The Big Bungalow Bed and Breakfast offers just the right mix of urban convenience and a warm, homey atmosphere.
Nearby Nashville Attractions:
Only a mile or so from the B&B:
- Nissan Stadium (home of the Tennessee Titans)
- The Country Music Hall of Fame
- Ascend Amphitheater
- The Wildhorse Saloon
- Five Points Restaurant & Entertainment District
- Tootsie's Orchid Lounge and other "Honky Tonks"
- The Famous Ryman Auditorium
- Music City Convention Center
- Bridgestone Arena (home of the Nashville Predators)
- The Frist Center for the Visual Arts
And, only a short drive or Uber away:
- Music Row, the famed Bluebird Cafe, The Station Inn, Antique Archaeology Nashville, Opryland Hotel and Grand Ole Opry, Nashville International Airport, Vanderbilt University and all local hospitals.
Features at the Big Bungalow:
- 3 guest rooms, each with its own private bath
- Full, hot breakfast -
Featuring specialties of the house and savory fresh roasted coffee from East Nashville Bongo Java Roasting Company.
- Innkeeper is also a licensed massage therapist -
Roll out of bed, receive a massage and feel great all day! Great for cyclists before or after biking the Natchez Trace Parkway.
- Upon arrival you will be greeted and welcomed to Nashville.
If you like, they can help you plan an itinerary so your Nashville experience will include the best restaurants, tours, music venues or whatever is of interest to you.
- Cable TV in every room
- Free high-speed wireless internet access
- Computer available for guest use / internet access
- Local Phone (great for internationals traveling without US cell coverage)
- Refrigerator and microwave
- A wide range of art, including paintings and sculpture, grace the surroundings of the Big Bungalow. Local artists are well represented -- you might even decide to take a piece home for a great price.
- Secured parking for vehicles and bicycles
- Large screened-in back porch and back yard
- Full, hot breakfast
- Age 10 and older welcome.
- No pets.
- Secure storage for bicycles.
- Free Wifi
Contact the Big Bungalow Bed and Breakfast
- Innkeeper - Ellen Warshaw
- Phone - 615.256.8375
- Website - www.thebigbungalow.com
- Reservation Request Email Form
Tell the Big Bungalow you found them on NatchezTraceTravel.com!