Natchez, Mississippi Bed and Breakfasts
Travelers along the Natchez Trace will enjoy the lodging accommodations at a nearby Natchez, Mississippi bed and breakfast. Stay at a B&B, an excellent hotel alternative, on your next visit to Natchez. Natchez is located at the southern terminus of the Natchez Trace Parkway.
Click on the links below for guest room accommodation pictures, descriptions and rates; photo galleries; location map and area attractions.
Natchez Spring Pilgrimage of Antebellum Homes - March 18 thru April 18
Twenty-three antebellum Natchez mansions, all private residences, open their doors to visitors during the 2017 Natchez Spring Pilgrimage. Hostesses, in period costume, welcome visitors to three houses each morning and three more each afternoon.
Morning tours: 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Afternoon tours: 1:30 - 5:00 p.m.
- Bisland House - $$ - Walk to Downtown, Children Welcome (ages 3+)
- Bluff Top - $ - MS River View, Walk to Downtown, Children Welcome (ages 6+)
- Brandon Hall Plantation - $$-$$$ - Pilgrimage Tour Home, Children Welcome (any age in cottage)
- Devereaux Shields House - $$-$$$ - Walk to Downtown, Children Welcome (ages 9+)
- Hamilton Guest House - $$$ - Walk to Downtown, No Children
- Hope Farm - $-$$ - Pilgrimage Tour Home, Children Welcome (ages 10+)
- Hugh's Cottage - $ - Walk to Downtown, No Children
- Linden - $$ - Pilgrimage Tour Home, Children Welcome (ages 10+)
- Pleasant Hill - $$ - Walk to Downtown, Pilgrimage Tour Home, Children Welcome (ages 1+)
- The Burn - $$-$$$ - Walk to Downtown, Pilgrimage Tour Home, Children Welcome (ages 12+)
- Wensel House - $-$$ - Walk to Downtown, Children Welcome (ages 2+)
- Rate Range: $ - less than $125; $$ - $125 - $174; $$$ - $175+
- MS River View: Mississippi River can be seen from the B&B
- Walk to Downtown: 1/4 mile or less walk from B&B to the center of downtown
- Pilgrimage Home Tour: B&B is a tour home during either the Natchez Spring Pilgrimage or Fall Pilgrimage of Antebellum Homes
- Children Welcome: Minimum age listed for those that welcome children. Please click on B&B to view details about their children policy.
To view a map of Natchez showing the location of each B&B, click here.