Leiper's Fork - Fly Tennessee - Natchez Trace
This section of the Natchez Trace is located near Leiper's Fork and Fly, Tennessee.
The section spans the area between the Tennessee Highway 46 intersection (milepost 428) and the Tennessee Highway 7 intersection (milepost 416).
Listed below are Natchez Trace Sites, Nearby Attractions, Area Merchants, Lodging, Nearby Towns & Cities, Access / Exit Roads and Festivals & Events located along the Leiper's Creek | Fly, Tennessee section of the Natchez Trace Parkway. Click on the links for information, picture(s) as well as a location map.
Natchez Trace Historic and Scenic Sites
- Garrison Creek - milepost 427.6 - Restroom, Picnic Area, Hiking Trail, Top 30 Favorite Site
- Highland Rim Trail northern trailhead - milepost 427.6 - Restroom, Picnic Area, Hiking Trail
- War of 1812 Memorial/Old Trace - milepost 426.3 - Picnic Area, Hiking Trail, Old Trace
- Burns Branch - milepost 425.4 - Picnic Area, Hiking Trail
- Tennessee Valley Divide - milepost 423.9 - Hiking Trail, Indian History
Other Nearby Attractions
- TN Hwy 46 exit (milepost 428):
- Leiper's Fork Market - Gasoline, snacks and beverages, basic grocery supplies and a grill/dining area (sandwiches and pizza).
- Country Boy Restaurant - Open for breakfast and lunch on Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday; open for breakfast, lunch and dinner on Thursday, Friday and Saturday; closed on Monday.
- Puckett's of Leiper's Fork - Open 7 days for breakfast, lunch and dinner (closes early on Monday at 4).
- The Copper Fox Gallery - Featuring the works of local, regional and national artisans.
- Serenite Maison - Specializes in European antiques, one-of-a-kind items including furniture, lighting and textiles.
- Finds in the Fork - Eclectic items: new and used vinyl records, turntables, musical instruments, jewelry, clothing, repurposed lights, etc.
- The West & Company - Country mercantile featuring apparel and gift items for the casual country lifestyle.
- Leiper's Creek Gallery - Fine art gallery in a warm and welcoming environment.
- TN Hwy 7 exit (milepost 416):
- Fly's General Store - Old country store with your basic supplies plus hand sliced sandwiches. Arts and crafts available as well.
- Nett's Country Store and Diner - Open 7 days for lunch, 6 days for breakfast (Mon - Sat) and for dinner on weekends (Thu - Sat).
- Natchez Trace Stables - Guided horseback rides on trails thru woods, meadows and creeks.
- Creekview Farm Retreat Bed and Breakfast - Fly/Santa Fe
- Hummingbird Haven Bed and Breakfast - Fernvale
Nearby Towns & Cities
- Leipers Fork, TN - Exit the Trace at milepost 428 onto Tennessee Highway 46 and travel east one mile to Leipers Fork.
Access / Exit Roads - Nearby Towns & Cities and Food and Gas nearby? ( <2 miles )
- Tennessee Highway 46 - milepost 428 - Leipers Fork - Food & Gas nearby
- Tennessee Highway 7 - milepost 416 - Fly | Santa Fe | Columbia - Food nearby