Hummingbird Haven Bed and Breakfast - Fernvale, TN
Hummingbird Haven Bed and Breakfast, hidden in a quiet cove in the Fernvale community and eight miles from the famous Natchez Trace Double Arch Bridge, is conveniently located between Nashville, Fairview, Leiper's Fork and Franklin, Tennessee.
Looking to get away from it all? If the world were flat you might think you have reached the edge at this early 1950s cabin tucked away in a little hollow.
- Sit on the screened-in front porch swing and listen to the frogs and crickets while watching lightning bugs dance around on a warm Tennessee night.
- Enjoy the area by the creek, including the hammock and fire pit.
Your group will have the entire cabin to yourselves as the owner/innkeepers live about 150 yards away. With a queen size bed in the bedroom and a twin bed and full size futon in the living room the cabin can easily accommodate one to five people.
In the fully equipped kitchen the cupboards and fridge are stocked with breakfast supplies (eggs, bread, muffins, fruit, cereal, milk, OJ, coffee and condiments) for you to prepare on your own. You may supplement your meals from the organic gardens.
Bicycling the Natchez Trace and Country Back Roads
Cyclists can bike the eight miles to/from the Trace via the Double Arch Bridge exit on wide-shoulder Hwy 96 and country road Old Harding Pike. Stay two or three nights and also bike other back country roads over to nearby Leiper's Fork and loop back on the Trace. If biking all or a part of the Trace, Hummingbird Haven is a great choice for your first or last night depending on which direction you are biking - if needed you can leave your car at the B&B while you bike and even, for an extra fee, get shuttled to the Trace to start your journey. Also, four miles away near Fairview you can bike, hike or go horseback riding at 750 acre Bowie Nature Park.
- Cabin's kitchen is stocked with breakfast foods for you to prepare on your own timetable.
- Children welcome. No extra charge ages 10 and under.
- Pets are welcome.
- Bicycles can be stored on back porch area. Shuttle service to Trace available.
- No smoking in cabin.
No TV, no wireless, very little cell phone coverage.
Contact Hummingbird Haven Bed and Breakfast
- Innkeepers - Daisy Jabas & Tony Vincent
- Phone - 615.799.8001
- Website - www.hummingbird-haven.net
- Reservation Request Email Form
Tell Hummingbird Haven you found them on NatchezTraceTravel.com!